Transportation to Atlantis: Need fast, reliable & luxury transportation in Nassau, Bahamas and Atlantis? Explore Bahamas with Baggy Rocks. Browse our fleet of vehicles, find the best deal for your group and then indulge in the best of the Bahamas.
Reserve Online Today for Immediate Invoicing and confirmation of your appointment. Baggy Rocks will transfer your family, friends and co-workers with a modern fleet of vehicles to Atlantis, Bahamar and anywhere else in Nassau you may choose Baggy Rocks to provide this service for you as there has been questioning of safety in 2019.
Remember The USA State Department recently lifted the travel warning to Level Category 2 on February 26, 2019.
Exercise increased caution in The Bahamas due to crime.
Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault, is common, even during the day and in tourist areas. Although the family islands are not crime-free, the vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence and Grand Bahama islands.
Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Atlantis while in the Bahamas, be sure to pre-book with Baggy Rocks today to ensure you arrive safety. Baggy Rocks also offer an optional stop to visit the Stores before settling in your hotel room.
Some safety tips from a local & travel expert :
- Utilize extreme caution in the area known as “Over the Hill” (south of Shirley Street)
- Utilize extreme caution in the area known as the Fish Fry at Arawak Cay in Nassau, especially at night.
- Never answer your door at your hotel unless you know who it is.
- Do not physically resist any robbery attempt.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for The Bahamas.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency and medical situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. government personnel are not permitted to visit the Sand Trap area in Nassau. Activities involving commercial recreational watercraft, are not consistently regulated.
Watercraft are often not maintained, and many companies do not have safety certifications to operate in The Bahamas. Jet-ski operators have been known to commit sexual assaults against tourists. U.S. government personnel are not permitted to use jet-ski rentals on New Providence and Paradise Islands.
Baggy Rocks will transport you and your family to Atlantis with safety in mind while providing the ultimate luxury.